• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Hogue 35778 Tomahawk Black Blade G10 Scales OD Green Handle Sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quyetstorm2

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
92   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS COMBO Hogue 35778 Tomahawk Black Blade & EX-01 G-10 Tactical 3.5" Drop Point Knife G10 Scales OD Green Handle Sheath

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $390.00 Firm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have this COMBO, it is new. It will include the case, the Tomahawk and the magnetic sheath with the lock. I also have them listed in multiple locations, will update accordingly. I am willing to meet in my general area, recent surgery.

I am not interested in trades, thank you. Items also listed on EBAY first come first served, I will close this listing if both sets are sold. See second listing for Combo with OD Green Hogue EX-01 & OD Green Tomahawk.

Great Discount on both items

The Package is listed at $390.00

The items retail for:

Tomahawk EX-T01 $299 - $445

Hogue EX-01 G-10 Tactical 3.5" Drop Point Knife $154.94 - $203.96

Both Designed by collaboration with renowned custom knife designer Allen Elishewitz.

Hogue Grips Hogue Ex T01 Tomahawk G10 Olive Drab Green Scale

The EX-T01 is the latest example of an ongoing collaboration between renowned custom knife designer Allen Elishewitz and the world-class team of industrial designers and machine tool experts at Hogue incorporated. Rendered from hardened S-7 blade steel, dressed in ultra-durable G10 scales, hand-sharpened and honed to a fine edge, the Hogue Tomahawk was designed for decades of hard use in a wide variety of situations. We're proud to offer this fine example of American design and craftsmanship to discerning sportsmen and women everywhere. The Hogue Tomahawk will be a trusted and trustworthy companion throughout a lifetime of adventures. Use it with care. Carry it with pride.

Hogue Grips EX-T01

Frame : G10 Olive Drab Green Scales

Blade Material : S-7 Tumbled

Blade Edge : Plain

Retention Sheath

Frame : G10 Olive Drab Green Scales

Product Details

Product Weight: 1.23 lbs.

Manufacturer's Part Number: HOG-35778

Shipping Restrictions:

&

Hogue EX-01 Tactical folding knife

Model #: 34178TRO
It has a green G-10 handle and a 154CM Steel folding blade.

It comes brand new in the packaged with the Hogue Tomahawk EX-T01.

Both Designed by collaboration with renowned custom knife designer Allen Elishewitz.

Features Offered

Hogue EX-01 Tactical Folding Knife

Green G-Mascus G-10 Handle

Straight Edge 154CM Steel Folding Blade

Tactical Drop Point Style 3.5" Stonewashed Blade

Button Lock Blade

Thumb Stud Allows for Easy Opening

Pocket Clip

Length Overall: 8"

Length of Blade: 3.5"

Made in the USA

Attachments

• IMG_1858.jpg
    IMG_1858.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1860.jpg
    IMG_1860.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1862.jpg
    IMG_1862.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom