326   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS House for sale

Zip Code: 30273

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 79900

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch style home located on a one way street. 1525 square foot of livable space. Perfect for a young couple or an older retired couple. Home sits on .67 acres in a well established (means older homeowners) neighborhood. Now for the excellent part. All major upgrades have been completed within the last 5 years. New roof: 2011. New HVAC system: 2013. New appliances 2011 & 2013. Hot water heater: 2012. Septic tank pumped: 2014. Fireplace inspected and installed an over engineered chimney cap: 2016. Laminate flooring throughout entire house:2012. Just put tile in kitchen last week:2016 Exterior paint applied 3 weeks ago:2016
Has been leased out for the last 3 1/2 years. Decided to sell since I'm not on that side of town any longer.

Low price of 79900.00. It is listed with an agent so please don't hesitate to bring serious offers. Home is located at 6386 Woodlawn Ave., Rex, Ga., 30273. Convenient access to 675/75 and close to most Henry county amenities.

View attachment 851047
MLS Listing:
http://www.georgiamls.com/6386-Woodlawn-Avenue/SF/8043245

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
GLWS, hope this works out for.
Me too. I have it listed and has been for about 6 weeks. Its all about exposure these days. I doubt the odt will buy it but someone may know someone that needs a great home to start out. Literally all of the major home expenses have been taken care of and should be good to go for at least 10 years or so at worst.
Hope you and Mrs. Judy are doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom