• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Intex Jump-o-lene Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly Headbanger

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-intex-jump-o-lene-castle.1366403/
Item Name: FS Intex Jump-o-lene Castle

Zip Code: 30739

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Our friends got this for our son for Christmas and he never plays in it.....Not to mention it's huge! It measures 69"x69". These sell for $54.95 on walmart.com. Will sell for $40, must meet near me, PM if interested, thanks.

Pictures:
20170115_111449-jpg.1029126

i have bought and sold quite a few of those through the years (i agree they are YUGE!) the only thing i regret when i get rid of them is not having that blower. those things make fantastic floor drying fans! I have had to use them on more than one occasion to dry a floor after flooding of one kind or another (AC condensation pump failing, water line to fridge breaking, etc)

i have bought and sold quite a few of those through the years (i agree they are YUGE!) the only thing i regret when i get rid of them is not having that blower. those things make fantastic floor drying fans! I have had to use them on more than one occasion to dry a floor after flooding of one kind or another (AC condensation pump failing, water line to fridge breaking, etc)
This one doesn't use the fan, you inflate it with an air compressor or one of those battery powered blowers for air mattresses. The Jump-o-lene is made by the same company that made my air mattress.

ohhhh, ok. i have never had one like that. seems like it would make for a quieter play time for sure! those fans are loud so the kids have to SHOUT to each other to be heard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom