0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS K1200LT BMW Motercycle

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2003 K1200lt BMW motorcycle, garage kept, virtually new tires. Tour in style with this very comfortable and quiet motorcycle. Heated seats, bars, radio, and cd player for miles of rockin music. Ridden by an old man smooth as silk. Great for long touring trips.
Bring a cashers check or cash and you can ride it away.

Pictures:
tires-jpg.3197597

side-jpg.3197598

speedometer-jpg.3197599

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I believe I have a new in package set of brake pads for this as I used to own one. Free to OP or next ODT owner.
Smoothest touring bike (with plenty of power) I've ever ridden. This bike flat out eats the miles up in comfort!

Very low miles on this bike I might add! Asking price is a bargain for this caliber of bike!

I believe I have a new in package set of brake pads for this as I used to own one. Free to OP or next ODT owner.
Smoothest touring bike (with plenty of power) I've ever ridden. This bike flat out eats the miles up in comfort!

Very low miles on this bike I might add! Asking price is a bargain for this caliber of bike!
Left you a couple message with my # but have not heard from you? Bill

Thanks atljet, the brakes on this are ok. I replaced them for jollies a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom