Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Kel-Tec P17 *reduced*

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $175

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *Reduced* Gently used. It likes CCI standard velocity or hotter. Does not cycle CCI sub sonic reliably. I have everything it came with, a thread protector, & light pipes. $175 FTF near me

IMG_2811.jpeg
IMG_2806.jpeg
IMG_2810.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Damn damn damn! Been wanting one of these since I first saw them on YouTube. This is a deal on top of that.
Do it!!!!
I switched out the trigger and picked up their optics slide. Will never ever get rid of it. Not sure why OP is having issues with ammo. Mine will cycle everything, including subs. Polishing the feed ramp would probably help.
IMG_0942.jpeg

Do it!!!!
I switched out the trigger and picked up their optics slide. Will never ever get rid of it. Not sure why OP is having issues with ammo. Mine will cycle everything, including subs. Polishing the feed ramp would probably help.View attachment 6105515
It's true. After I fire one CCI quiet round, I get a *click instead of a *bang. Then I'll check the chamber..FTE. Not enough blowback? 🤷🏼‍♂️ It could use a polish maybe like you said. I've never tried it.

Do it!!!!
I switched out the trigger and picked up their optics slide. Will never ever get rid of it. Not sure why OP is having issues with ammo. Mine will cycle everything, including subs. Polishing the feed ramp would probably help.View attachment 6105515
I would if I could. But my bills are coming up next week. You know all them "Gottas"? Gotta pay rent, gotta pay GA Power, Gotta pay Capital One and so on and so forth...

It's true. After I fire one CCI quiet round, I get a *click instead of a *bang. Then I'll check the chamber..FTE. Not enough blowback? 🤷🏼‍♂️ It could use a polish maybe like you said. I've never tried it.
That’s wild. There’s no weight to the slide at all and the spring isn’t that heavy. How long has it been since you cleaned it? Could be the slide dragging. Polish the feed ramp with a dremel tapered polishing pad and Flitz, CLP the slide and add some rem oil to the slide where it contacts the frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom