• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Kenmore Elite Combination Microwave/Convection

Status
Not open for further replies.

colrhino

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
54   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Kenmore Elite Combination Microwave/Convection

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 150

Caliber: Array

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Okay guys, what we have here is a fully functional, 4 year old Kenmore Combination Convection Oven/Microwave. I bought this when our builder grade microwave oven crapped out on us. My wife had mentioned that she would like to have a "double oven" setup, but with no room in our kitchen for that, I bought the next best thing, this deluxe combo oven/microwave. I can honestly say I think she used the convection oven part once. Skip forward 4 years, and we had a water leak in our old refrigerator icemaker line that flooded our kitchen and ruined the floors. So after the repairs, we got a new 'frig- and she changed the color of our appliances to black! no kidding, both the oven and the microwave have to go now. this thing works fine, needless to say, I'm not thrilled to sell a $600 microwave for 1/4 the price I paid, when it works JUST FINE... but I've been overruled, of course. Here's the microwave, oven coming in next post. I still have all the paperwork for both, by the way.... call or text 404-867-469zero

Pictures:
1401282132_1.jpg

1401282132_2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom