• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS KWA Glock 17 - the original pre Glock shut 'em down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaDaddy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
204   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS KWA Glock 17 - the original pre Glock shut 'em down.

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $150

Caliber: 6mm BBs

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

KWA Glock 17 airsoft pistola in excellent plus condition. Just the usual wear on top of the chamber.

For a time KWA got away with making a dead on Glock airsoft pistol, then the lawyers at Glock shut them down. Yeah I know, bummer. I managed to end up with this one and it has been very lightly used. I bought this originally as a training tool, but just never got around to the training. Gun works great and uses Green gas pushing 6mm BBs. You can't beat this gun for a "less than lethal" Glock 17 substitute. With the mag in it feels just like the real thing with a full load of bang bang. I'm open to shipping this and shipping will be a rounded actual shipping cost to your location, but I prefer to do a FTF sale in the Atlanta area.

Price is $150 in a FTF cash sale, need the money, so I'm not looking for trades.

Pictures:
img_3650-jpg.903570

img_3651-jpg.903571

img_3653-jpg.903572

img_3654-jpg.903573

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom