Reaction score
Item Name: FS Lithgow No1, MkIII and Bayonet

Zip Code: 30560

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425.00

Caliber: Bristish .303

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: From my collection, I am selling a John Jovino Co. imported 1943 Lithgow No1 MkIII*. The hang tag is checked ".303 Caliber Arsenal Refreshed" and yes, I still have the original paperwork that came with the rifle. I purchased this from a local department store in 1998. My understanding is that JJ Co. purchased surplus rifles and parts to assemble into rifles. I would consider this purely a parts gun and shooter. I have shot it in a couple 200yd vintage military rifle matches and it shoots great. The bore is in excellent condition. I believe the barrel was new when I bought it and I have not put more than 200 rounds through it. It has an older style rear sight, which is a plus because it is adjustable for windage and elevation. Metal finish is 95%+ and stock is in very good condition.

I also have a correct Australian Orange Arsenal 1943 Model 1907 bayonet, scabbard and frog. The bayonet is in excellent condition. The scabbard and frog are in very good condition.

Here is a link to photos of the rifle and bayonet: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qoZbmUvad8QuVDag7

I will sell the rifle and bayonet as a package for $425.00 + shipping to your FFL. I have also listed it for sale on another forum.

Anyone interested can contact me via PM.

Pictures:
lithgow-no1-mkiii_1-jpg.1987113

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom