• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS LNIB Wicked Edge Professional Knife Sharpering System

The Glock Guy

Default rank <50 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...professional-knife-sharpering-system.1533566/
Item Name: FS/FT LNIB Wicked Edge Professional Knife Sharpering System

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This was an a-la-carte package from the manufacturer with their flashship WE130 sharpener with diamond stones in 100,200,400,600,800, & 1000 grit + 5/3.5 micron diamond paste and leather strops, and an aluminum base (8lbs). The system is almost brand-new (only used a few times) and has very minor wear on the stones. Total cost was around $650.

This is a true professional's tool, and once you get the hang of how the system works, your knives will be sharper than they were from the factory (I'm not kidding - be very careful washing your knives in the sink after using this thing because they'll be lethal sharp). It's a truly outstanding kit and I really hate to let it go so soon after buying it, but the truth of the matter is that this was a bit of a compulsive purchase and I just don't own enough nice knives to justify something this high-end.

If you're serious about knives and have an expensive collection of mid-techs and customs, or if you do a lot of cooking and own high-quality chef knives, this is a solid investment in something that will last a lifetime and allow you to take care of your knives better than anything on the market. Asking $575 OBO (no trades). If you have any questions, feel free to post here directly or PM me and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

-David

Pictures:
wes-jpg.1349299

Back
Top Bottom