Reaction score
Item Name: FS M&P 9c

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Only the compact is still for sale. 3 items for sale. I have an M&P 9c and a M&P 9 Full Size for sale, along with a separate Performance Center CORE slide kit for the full size. All items have been impeccably maintained.
The 9c is all stock. I would estimate 400-500 rounds. It comes with 3 magazines and an "X-Grip" to slide over a 17rd magazine to use it. It comes with all items in the original case.
The full size is all stock except for a 10-8 blacked out rear sight. 2 magazines. I would estimate 500-600 rounds on the slide/barrel and an extra 100 or so on the frame. It comes with all items in the original case.
The PC CORE slide is an OEM slide kit from S&W. 9mm, standard full size. It has Dawson Precision sights, fiber front and black rear. It has the ported barrel/slide. It comes with all original items in original box. All optic mounts with all screws. I estimate I fired approximately 100 rounds through it. I also bought a factory guide rod/spring so I didn't have to reuse the original. That way I could just swap it back and forth easily. This will be a drop-in to an M&P.

$350 each for the guns, $300 for the slide kit. If you want the full size gun and slide kit together, I'll take $600 for the package.

Let me know if there's any other pictures you'd like.
Thanks.
I will only meet in a public place in the day time.

By responding to this post, you acknowledge that you are at least 21 years old, are legally able to buy and own a handgun in the state of Georgia, and possess both a valid Georgia Driver’s License and Georgia Concealed Carry Weapon’s License, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Pictures:
img_20200429_195248-jpg.2605870

img_20200429_194949-jpg.2605872

img_20200430_221938-jpg.2605879

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom