Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS M1 Carbine BR NPM x2, Rockola, Winchester 52D US Prop BR, Garand Barrels, bolts - More projects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrevy

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
56   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS M1 Carbine BR NPM x2, Rockola, Winchester 52D US Prop BR, Garand Barrels, bolts - More projects!

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475

Caliber: 30-06, 30 carbine, 22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am posting a few more projects. I have four barreled receivers (3x M1 Carbine, 1 Win 52D) and some Garand parts. The barreled receivers are all CMP guns. I can bring a set of headspace gauges and a spare bolt for the M1 Carbines if anyone wanted to see headspace upon pick up.

M1 Carbine NPM barreled receiver 4,251,xxx. Muzzle is right at 3. Bore is bright and shiny. Marlin barrel that is likely original to the receiver. Does NOT close on a Field Gauge (which is good). Headspace is not excessive. $475 SOLD

M1 Carbine NPM barreled receiver 4,139,xxx. Muzzle is greater than 3. My gauge only goes to 3. Bore is bright and shiny. Buffalo Arms 9-43 dated barrel that is likely original to the receiver. Does NOT close on a Field Gauge (which is good). Headspace is not excessive. $425

M1 Carbine Rockola barreled receiver 1,752,xxx. Muzzle is greater than 3. My gauge only goes to 3. Bore is bright and shiny. Rockola barrel that is likely original to the receiver. Bolt DOES close on a Field Gauge. Headspace is excessive on the bolts I tried. I tried a round bolt (generally slightly longer) and it barely closed on a field gauge. If you found a NOS round bolt, the receiver may headspace. I believe there are other remedies as well. Sold as a wall hanger in the current shape and is reflected in price. $350 SPF

Winchester 52D US Property barreled receiver 119,xxxD. Bore is bright and shiny. I don't know how to price this one. US marked on the receiver. CMP certificate gives US Property provenance. If I am out of line, let me know. $350.

M1 Garand Barrel SA 3-43 Dated. Muzzle greater than 3. Throat ~7. Not the greatest specs, but it is a WWII barrel. Port is not chromed. Bore is kind of dark and fuzzy, but has good rifling. $25 for a genuine war hero.

M1 Garand Barrel SA 11-52 Dated. Muzzle greater than 3. Throat ~5. Bore is bright and shiny. Probably still an ok shooter or would make a great tanker barrel. $40.

M1 Garand Bolts - New old stock. These were packed and wrapped at RIA in 1955. These come from previously unopened packs. These are like new bolts. It doesn't get any better for a shooter Garand. $65 each. SPF

Terms are cash picked up in Roswell. We are moving and are in the midst of packing. So, I don't have a lot of time to drive long distance for a meet. A blanket "I'll take it" either in the thread or in PM without negotiation on price or location wins. If we are negotiating either price or distance, an "I'll Take It" without qualifications wins.

First two pics are M1 Carbine pics - in order of Rockola, NPM 4.2, NPM 4.1

Second two pics are of the Winchester 52D barreled receiver

Pictures:
006-jpg.813631

015-jpg.813632

011-jpg.813633

013-jpg.813634

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bump for some price changes.

NPM M1 Carbine BR - $400
Winchester 52D US Prop BR - $300
Take both Garand barrels for $50 (that includes a 3/43 dated SA barrel)

Don't be shy, I am easy to deal with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom