• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS M35A2 "Deuce and a half" 2.5 ton Ex-Military truck

Killjoy

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
No Fun For You!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...and-a-half-2-5-ton-ex-military-truck.1644971/
Item Name: FS M35A2 "Deuce and a half" 2.5 ton Ex-Military truck

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 6500 or $6000 cash, some trades listed in reply

Caliber: Badass

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my most precious baby of all. My 1968 M35A2 Kaiser Jeep monster.

Titled, registered, tagged, insured, STREET LEGAL.
How much does the tag fee cost on this bad boy? $20!
How much is it for insurance? I don't have the best rates as my nephew crashed into someone while driving my car on his learners permit, but about $40/month. I have it on it's own separate plan.

This baby starts with the push of a button (literally). You push the button even in the cold and it fires up near instantaneously. New fuel filters, oil filters, engine oil, transmission fluid, batteries, etc. Everything works, all lights, air compressor, etc etc. Has the newer push button style light controls.

The 4x4 works, I mean the 6x6, or is it 10x10 since it has 10 wheels? Who knows, it's bad ass.

There is surface rust, nothing major or deep. I bought a wire brush and a sprayer, was going to repaint it, but given the circumstances I don't have time. Look at the blogs, most people just roll on good ole Behr outdoor paint. Heck, the steel on this truck is so thick it would be tough to damage. Body is very clean as far as bullet holes go, it has none that I could find.

If I can't sell it, I'll just repaint it and craigslist it.

What kind of fuel does it run on? BASICALLY ANYTHING!!! It has a Hercules Multi-Fuel engine. Look up the manual, it runs on anything. Used motor oil? That's cool, make the liberals cringe. Gasoline? Sure, just throw some oil in it to lube it up a bit. Diesel? Absolutely. Transmission fluid? Sure it could run on that. Kerosene? Why not. Jet Fuel? Possible but I think the manual says it's not recommended. I personally have only put clean diesel in it, but hey, in an apocalyptic situation, just go down the road and pull all the fluids out of the vehicles that ran out of gas and you are good to go.

Pictures:
img_0503-jpg.1524485

img_0504-jpg.1524486

img_0505-jpg.1524487

img_0506-jpg.1524488

img_0507-jpg.1524489

You do not need a commercial drivers license for this truck! A standard GA drivers license is all you need. Putting on craigslist next week (I hate craigslist).

Willing to trade for a few things.

Straight up trade for - A decent V8 4 door truck that can tow. I currently have a club cab 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 with a V8 engine and 150,000 miles. So it must be better than this truck. Wish I could afford a diesel.

Or trade for cash and item

$4,000 cash +/- plus trade for any of the items below:
Golf Cart
Guns
Travel trailer
Dual axle pontoon trailer for a 24’ pontoon

Back
Top Bottom