• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Marlin Dark Series

The old Rem-Marlin SBLs are definitly available. And you can get the Ruger-Marlin version for around $1600 if you are willing to special order and wait a few months. If you want one right now you will pay the extra $1K markup for your impatience.

Different gun though from what the OP has for sale, so not really apples-apples.

The old Rem-Marlin SBLs are definitly available. And you can get the Ruger-Marlin version for around $1600 if you are willing to special order and wait a few months. If you want one right now you will pay the extra $1K markup for your impatience.

Different gun though from what the OP has for sale, so not really apples-apples.
Agree

I would love to find one for 1200 bucks, please post in Steals and Deals when you find one because if you have used the internet lately they don’t exist at that price.
These are the same stores that are selling Hornady FTX 35 Rem for $90 per box when the store down the street has it for $45 per box. The store is gouging the customer. Just last week this very scenario played out with two stores in my area. Subsequently, I found out that they have the two stores have the same wholesaler for this ammo. Draw your own conclusion.

It's not 'gouging' if people pay it. Capitalism in action baby.

You can ask whatever you want for an item. If people don;t want to pay that, they will find a better deal or do without.

Wtf is wrong with some of you guys. The rifle is sweet as balls and you're just jealous as f that you can't afford it.
Period!
Save your comments because it just proves my statement, Poor's. 🙂 I'm poor's too
Edit - Point being, though my rifles are more expensive with glass and accessories. If just one of those sat in my safe, and I see two, it/they would be the highlight and my favorite and everyone else who gandered at everything.

For the guy who bought 3 for under whatever. Go ahead and paint one of them up, post a picture, so we can see why this beauty isn't, well, beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom