• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Marlin SBL Model 1895 45-70. Brand New in box never fired. plus ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PistolPetey

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Marlin SBL Model 1895 45-70. Brand New in box never fired. plus ammo

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1550

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Marlin SBL model 1895 45-70. Rifle is BRAND NEW in Box never fired. Still has tags and docs. Comes with 3 boxes of various 45-70 Hornady ammo.

This is a beautiful rifle. Tritium front sight and threaded barrel. Extremely smooth action and crisp trigger. Added an Original Power real leather sling with ammo slots as seen in pictures.

Bought a few months ago as a collector item but it’s just taking up space on the wall and I want to get something I’m actually going to shoot. Should go to someone who really wants it as I know they can be hard to find.

Priced to sell $1550. Will meet in/around Cumming, Ga area. Msg or comment if interested. Thanks!

Pictures:
IMG_4471.jpeg
IMG_4472.jpeg
IMG_4473.jpeg
IMG_4474.jpeg
IMG_4475.jpeg
IMG_4476.jpeg
IMG_4477.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom