• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Merkel 147E 20 gauge side by side high end shotgun

n4rod

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-gauge-side-by-side-high-end-shotgun.2099232/
Item Name: FS Merkel 147E 20 gauge side by side high end shotgun

Zip Code: 30513

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $4,800 Cash FIRM

Caliber: 20 gauge 3 inch magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a Merkel 147E side by side shotgun in 20 gauge. This is the finest shotgun I have ever owned. It is hand made in Germany. Has deep game-scene and scroll engraving on the silver receiver. Grade 2 walnut. High polish gloss bluing. Fit and finish are superb. Has the strongest locking mechanism available; double underlugs and Greener top crossbolt. Has cocking indicators on receiver. Automatic safety. Dual triggers that are set at 4.5 lbs each. 26 inch barrels are choked I.C. and Mod. Automatic ejectors. Weighs less than 6 lbs. This firearm has "registered screws." The slots in the screw heads are all in alignment with the gun's axis. Also, this stock was made for a right handed shooter. It has 1/8th inch cast off. That means the stock is slanted 1/8th inch col the right. That way when a right handed shooter has it mounted, his right eye will be in perfect alignment with the rib. Wouldn't work for a left handed shooter. Firearm is in excellent condition. It comes in a Merkel/Americase Premium hard case. Also has a Galco leather handguard that slides over the barrels and forend to keep your fingers from touching hot barrels. This gun was $5,995 new, the case was another $450, and the handguard $65. I am selling it for $4,800 cash, FIRM for everything; firearm, case, and handguard. I will not sell any items individually. No lower offers considered. No trades needed at this time. I was planning on keeping this gun forever, but I need funds to assist a family member who was accepted into college. The pictures do not do this gun justice. It must be seen in person to fully appreciate the beauty and quality of workmanship. The buyer must be a Georgia resident with valid state I.D. A Georgia W.C.P. would be helpful. Must be legal for buyer to purchase a firearm. Buyer releases seller of all liability for purchase, possession, and use of firearm. I will meet buyer in Blue Ridge, Georgia for the transaction. I am a disabled Vet and travel to other cities is a hardship on me.

Thanks for looking,
Rod

Pictures:
merkel147ea-jpg.2388453

merkel147ej-jpg.2388456

merkel147ee-jpg.2388457

merkel147eg-jpg.2388459

merkel147eh-jpg.2388460

Back
Top Bottom