Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS PLEASE DELETE

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: PLEASE DELETE

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Carry permit? I can understand the I.D. , but the carry permit🙄 my gf is buying a shotgun for home defense since I travel. I understand selling a firearm to anyone can be all sorts of things, but given the whole your vehicle is an extension of your home thing. Carrying a shotgun in your vehicle isn't a problem. Hell I got a speeding ticket with an unloaded AR pistol and loaded revolver which I let him know about immediately. So I assume you are only selling to someone with a carry permit because of the permit proving their ability to own firearms right?

Carry permit? I can understand the I.D. , but the carry permit🙄 my gf is buying a shotgun for home defense since I travel. I understand selling a firearm to anyone can be all sorts of things, but given the whole your vehicle is an extension of your home thing. Carrying a shotgun in your vehicle isn't a problem. Hell I got a speeding ticket with an unloaded AR pistol and loaded revolver which I let him know about immediately. So I assume you are only selling to someone with a carry permit because of the permit proving their ability to own firearms right?
Can't blame him for wanting to be sure during a private sale. It's his right as the seller to sell it however he wants

Can't blame him for wanting to be sure during a private sale. It's his right as the seller to sell it however he wants
I used to not be like this. Until you start having kids on here trying to buy things and trick you in to stuff. Having the carry permit weeds these types out. I’m not going through that again. People make a big deal about me asking for it- and this is why.

You are correct with the last sentence.

Don't like the terms of sale? Don't buy it. Cya.

I used to not be like this. Until you start having kids on here trying to buy things and trick you in to stuff. Having the carry permit weeds these types out. I’m not going through that again. People make a big deal about me asking for it- and this is why.
That's what I assumed the reasoning was. Can't have anything nice these days 🙄. I haven't made a purchase our sold anything on this forum yet, but the few times I've tried, things haven't worked out. I guess I don't check my messages quick enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom