• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Mother of Pearl Grips for S&W J Frames

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-mother-of-pearl-grips-for-s-w-j-frames.2190303/
Item Name: FS Mother of Pearl Grips for S&W J Frames-Square Butt

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $70-shipping is now included with asking price

Caliber: NA

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New set of genuine Mother of Pearl inlaid grips to dress up that S&W Square Butt J Frame. Hand made with inlaid MOP full of color. Even the sides and bottom are detailed. It's hard to get all of the colors from the pearl to show in photos but hopefully you can see a little bit of the colors.

I will ship at your expense if needed-NOW SHIPPING INCLUDED.

Pictures:
img_0836-jpg.2413056

img_0837-jpg.2413057

img_0838-jpg.2413059

img_0839-jpg.2413060

img_0840-jpg.2413061

Be different. Buy the grips and then search for the gun to fit the grips. :cool:
I must have 15 pairs of grips that i dont have guns for. Lol.
I love the grips when i had them...figured i would have a gun again, one day to fit them .
These are awesome.

I must have 15 pairs of grips that i dont have guns for. Lol.
I love the grips when i had them...figured i would have a gun again, one day to fit them .
These are awesome.

I know what you mean. Because Mother of Pearl is getting scarce in the oceans, I keep buying sets for guns and they stay wrapped up in a safe. I figure I will put them on something eventually but had to buy them when they were available because hard to find in perfect condition without cracks, chips or repairs these days. I recently bought a set of 1911 metal grips because they are hand engraved and initialed by a previous Colt Master Engraver and doubt I will see many more like them but don't even have a gun I want to put them on yet! Oh well.....

I know what you mean. Because Mother of Pearl is getting scarce in the oceans, I keep buying sets for guns and they stay wrapped up in a safe. I figure I will put them on something eventually but had to buy them when they were available because hard to find in perfect condition without cracks, chips or repairs these days. I recently bought a set of 1911 metal grips because they are hand engraved and initialed by a previous Colt Master Engraver and doubt I will see many more like them but don't even have a gun I want to put them on yet! Oh well.....
Yep, ya gotta grab em when you can ! If i had the cabbage for these i would get them, lol.
I have got quite a few stag grips for SA type Rugers and Colts. Also a couple for 1911 style. I have some ivory and one pearl set for a smith J . I have several wood grips that are unique.

Back
Top Bottom