• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS NIB Battleword Glock 19

Crumley25

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-nib-battleword-glock-19.1489711/
Item Name: FS NIB Battleworn Glock 19

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

NIB (Nickel Born) Battleworn Glock 19.

Excellent condition, has been fired approx. 100 rounds but has never been carried.

I did not have the slide work done or the nickel boron coating added. Legal Manufacturing teamed up with Chattanooga Shooting Supply to produce this. Legal added the weight reducing side and top cuts, forward serrations, NIB ONE(matte) plated Glock Barrel and NIB Battleworn Slide.

This one has had the frame worked over by Stippmeister_Guns as well. The finger groves were removed, trigger guard was double undercut and then stippled. I know stippling isn't for everyone but the look and feel on this thing are amazing.

Is currently wearing Full ZEV fulcrum trigger kit.

Has a Trijicon front night sight installed and the Factory rear site.

Added a stainless guide rod with a 13lb recoil spring as well.

Comes with 2 factory mags, one ETS 22 round mag, a Veil Solutions IWB mag holder, G-Code Incog holster and a Brand New never carried Bravo Concealment Holster.

I am the original owner so it willl come with the original box, doc, lock and everything else it did from the factory. All original parts included as well.

Cash Price: $900 FTF in the Cartersville/Rockmart area.

NO TRADES ON THIS ONE

Pictures:
img_1619-jpg.1270846

img_1620-jpg.1270847

img_1621-jpg.1270848

img_1622-jpg.1270849

img_1623-jpg.1270850

Back
Top Bottom