286   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS NIB Google WiFi - 3 pack of mesh routers - Model # AC-1304

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $150

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got this a few month back, but honestly I never use WiFi for anything except my Kindle, so it's going up for sale.

These are 'mesh' routers that allow you to spread your WiFi access across a wider space than a single router can typically handle.

For example, you can put one of these on each floor of a house, or even different rooms in a condo or apartment to avoid dead spots.

The Amazon link is below. Google the model number in the subject line if you want to find out more about them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MAW2294/ref=twister_B07DDQMTV8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

These are still in the factory shrinkwrap. Never used, or even opened.

I can ship this or I can meet around Smyrna (evenings) or in-town during the days. PM's only please.

If shipped, PayPal 'gift' is the easiest way to pay, although a check or MO is also fine. I'll ship after the payment clears.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
img_7006-jpg.2463861

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom