Georgia Central GA  FS Norinco SKS with Thumbhole Stock, Mag Adapter, Aperture Sight, and Ammo

NutnFancy7892

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Norinco SKS with Thumbhole Stock, Mag Adapter, Aperture Sight, and Ammo

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 900

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Just to verify DOB using a Georgia DL

Item Description: This Norinco SKS comes with the Timbersmith thumbhole stock (right-handed), Tech-Sights aperture sight, and the G5/1 mag adapter. I have 2 20-round mags converted and 4 30-round mags converted, along with a single 20-round mag unconverted. I've also got a basic chest rig to carry the mags, and about 700 rounds of ammo (one 20-round box may be a partial). There's also a folding stock and the original rear sight to go with it.

In case you aren't already familiar, the mag adapter removes the need for the mags to have the annoying "duckbill" in front.

Price is negotiable, and I'm willing to travel some to meet, with distance dependent on the price agreed upon.

Pictures:
SKS.jpg
SKS Mags & Carrier.jpg
SKS Stock Close-Up.jpg
SKS close-Up.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom