Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Noveske Gen 4 Recon FDE

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2800

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Noveske Gen 4 Recon FDE cerakote. All gen 4 lowers are ambidextrous.

Swapped the ALG trigger out for a Geissele SD-E. FDE Radian Talon, Wilson Combat grip. I still have the Magpul grip it came with if you want that or a B5. Radian SD-SL charging handle that can be swapped back to the Noveske marked Geissele SCH. The bolt catch was swapped out for a Radian bolt catch. Magpul MBUS Pro irons. Magpul MS1 two point QD sling. Magpul handstop. The barrel is brand new. Dead Air 3 prong flash hider. The box has the authenticity certificate and the sucker. KAC picatinny section and I have an FDE Magpul bipod I can throw on for $80.

$2800 for the base rifle with the ALG trigger
$3000 with the Geissele SD-E and your choice between the two charging handles.

Optics are an Eotech EXPS3-2 and G45 5x magnifier. Add $600 if you want the optic and $1200 if you want them both.

These are $3500 new after tax with stock Magpul furniture and an ALG trigger so it is priced to sell and has a better trigger and safety.

Pictures:
IMG_7668.jpeg
IMG_7667.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom