Reaction score
Item Name: FS over 100 classic pocket pistols for sale

Zip Code: 30224

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 50.00 and up

Caliber: various

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: A friend of mine recently passed and his widow has asked me to start selling some of his collection. There are over 100 pocket pistols of various calibers and cost. Brands include Browning, Colt, Walther, Styer, Savage, American Derringer, NAA, Mossberg, Liliput, Lignose plus many more. Several are the multi barrel pepperbox type and there are a lot of WWI and WWII military pistols. Call to make arraignments to come and look at them. Cash only no trades.
Shawn

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I see not 1 description of 1 item. I see random names of manufactures with no calibers, model #, specific conditon per item, ect...

As I said before, Glad you got a nice deal. Im not into rolling dice or driving blind. I dont care how trust worthy you are or how many wonderful reviews youve racked up. Id rather waste my time in other ways. YEEEEHHAW, I found caps lock.

Im sure your buddy is capable of defending his own posting habits.

Sounds like the OP has moved almost a hundred pistols without a photo. What is there to defend? :confused:

Well hello everyone. First, thanks to those of you that have made purchases and those that have spoke up in my behalf. Next, I have sold around 50 of the handguns for my friends widow. All the rest I returned to her. There still remains 80 plus of the pocket pistols, the full size pistols and the long guns. ***BUT*** she has stated that she does not want to sell anymore firearms anytime soon. When she does there is a couple of 1911 marked US ARMY, a Luger, a baby LUGER, P38, Broom handle mauser with stock, 2 Webleys, a Garand, 2 30 cal. carbines, at least 1 Endfield, a SPAS 12, plus a lot more. At the time she decides to sell any or all of the above, I will post a generic list of what's available. I will not take pictures of all of them, but you will be welcome to come and look. If you have an issue with this oh well, keep it to yourself, none of us care what you think. The items will sell, they will be at a good to great price and I assure you those that do buy will be pleased. Once again thanks to those that have made purchases, I hope you enjoy the items and I look forward to doing business again.

Well darn. I was gonna try to go tomorrow. Friggin work...uuuggghhh.
Thanls for the update.

I was going to take pitures of everything and load them on dropbox for ya.

Well hello everyone. First, thanks to those of you that have made purchases and those that have spoke up in my behalf. Next, I have sold around 50 of the handguns for my friends widow. All the rest I returned to her. There still remains 80 plus of the pocket pistols, the full size pistols and the long guns. ***BUT*** she has stated that she does not want to sell anymore firearms anytime soon. When she does there is a couple of 1911 marked US ARMY, a Luger, a baby LUGER, P38, Broom handle mauser with stock, 2 Webleys, a Garand, 2 30 cal. carbines, at least 1 Endfield, a SPAS 12, plus a lot more. At the time she decides to sell any or all of the above, I will post a generic list of what's available. I will not take pictures of all of them, but you will be welcome to come and look. If you have an issue with this oh well, keep it to yourself, none of us care what you think. The items will sell, they will be at a good to great price and I assure you those that do buy will be pleased. Once again thanks to those that have made purchases, I hope you enjoy the items and I look forward to doing business again.

Just, let me know pictures or not I'm there, thanks for the update.

Sounds like the OP has moved almost a hundred pistols without a photo. What is there to defend? :confused:
Not sure but, people seem to keep doing it. Think ill post a computer monitor up next. Last time I used it, it worked. Pretty sure people wont need to see it, need a model #, size or need a price. Usually go for $30 at Good Will but ill givem a price once they drive here.

I've traded with a couple of posters on this thread and their word is good for me on something like this. I've done what the OP has done here and it's a task. Just writing an appraisal took an entire 14 hour day and she had only 35 guns and a lot of ammunition. Pics? Fugget about it.

I've traded with a couple of posters on this thread and their word is good for me on something like this. I've done what the OP has done here and it's a task. Just writing an appraisal took an entire 14 hour day and she had only 35 guns and a lot of ammunition. Pics? Fugget about it.

I have no problems with trusting someones word.
I only have an issue when there are no words to trust. I have random stuff at random prices in various condition that you might want.. Thats ok if you live across the street. It isnt ok IMHO when posting on a forum that suposedly has posting rules or at least guide lines. Ive seen people get raked over the coals for less. Again, wtg if you took the drive and got a nice deal. wtg if you crossed the street. wtg if you stayed home and got another level on Fallout 4, you cut the grass or watched a movie. Im just going to say. I would have personally taken the time to post a minor description and a pic of at least groups of guns but probably all of them. Thats me and Im normally a lazy person. I guess you don't believe you are personally worth the effort. Im considering agreeing with you.

I have no problems with trusting someones word.
I only have an issue when there are no words to trust. I have random stuff at random prices in various condition that you might want.. Thats ok if you live across the street. It isnt ok IMHO when posting on a forum that suposedly has posting rules or at least guide lines. Ive seen people get raked over the coals for less. Again, wtg if you took the drive and got a nice deal. wtg if you crossed the street. wtg if you stayed home and got another level on Fallout 4, you cut the grass or watched a movie. Im just going to say. I would have personally taken the time to post a minor description and a pic of at least groups of guns but probably all of them. Thats me and Im normally a lazy person. I guess you don't believe you are personally worth the effort. Im considering agreeing with you.

This is so strange to me. Did you PM the OP for more details and get blown off or is all this just because you don’t like his add?

This is so strange to me. Did you PM the OP for more details and get blown off or is all this just because you don’t like his add?

If hes to lazy to post a pic or basic description, im to lazy to ask or drive. Im not going to encourage posting behavior I consider to be wrong. Feel free to have this forum without any basic posting template.
Since thats where its been heading. Im not in the need for a deal or another gun that I cant pass a few postings. If you feel Im 100% wrong on this, please ignore me. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom