Item Name: FS P229 DAK .40, Glock 42, SW Shield 9mm

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 375.00, 300.00, 300.00

Caliber: .40, .380, 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello gentlemen

I am clearing somethings out of the safe and there might just be something in here you would enjoy.

I am a hospice nurse - and as such I am available to my patients and there families around the clock - because of this I need these to be picked up on or near the square in Newnan, GA. I am trying to price them to make that worth your while, but it is something you should consider before you decide you might want one or more of these blasters.

My guarantee is pretty simple - if you buy something from me you have one week to shoot it all you want and turn the deal around if you are unhappy for any reason you get all your money back. (however you may not Dremel, sand or otherwise modify the gun). I am honorable - if you aren’t happy then I ain’t happy either. Maybe have a look at my feedback and know that you and I are on the same team - lets both act like it.

Okay - what’s on the block:

Sig P229 DAK .40. No box. Night sights are visible but dim. X2 12 round factory sig mags. Hogue black G10 grips with stainless hex screws. Great shooter. This gun has a Douglas County Sheriff’s Office crest on the top of the slide. This gun is in solid mechanical condition - but it shows some wear signs from being carried and going in and out of a holster a lot. I would say the wear is from carry as opposed to mechanical wear from shooting. 375 picked up in Newnan

Glock 42 with x3 factory magazines, Ameriglo black rear and amber fiber optic front sight. IWB right handed holster. Box and all the glock stuff. Great little gun - but I find that it just sits in the safe. Condition is excellent plus - I believe it could pass for new. I bought it new and have put 100 rounds of factory ball ammo through it. All 3 of the factory mags have the flat base plate on them - but it also comes with x2 Pearce baseplates that provide a pinky finger rest - I don’t dig ‘em myself - but you make the call. 300 bucks picked up in Newnan.

SW Shield 9mm. I added Ameriglow CAP sights - tritium front with yellow front sight, I also put on talon grips rubber texture overlays - it peels off with no marring if it is not your cup of tea. Comes with box and all the factory stuff to include the 7 round mag and the 8 round mag with the little sleeve on it. Condition is excellent. 300 bucks picked up in Newnan.

These are all good guns and they work great - no issues of any kind - I just don’t shoot or carry these much so I thought I would change it up a bit.

I’d be happy to listen to trade offers - but I am not really looking for anything right now. Of late I have been enjoying ridiculously cool 1911s (Nighthawk) - but I don’t think anyone is going to trade me one of those for all these. I would like to get another sig P365 - maybe we could work out something for one of those. Cash up/down whatever in order to make it fair to both parties.

I will be happy to take more pictures of any or all of these if you are interested in one of them- just let me know. Please feel free to PM me or text me at 678-850-0005.

Before contacting me please understand that as listed above these have to be picked up in Newnan - I need to see (not copy) a GA driver’s lic so I know you are legit. I will be happy to show you my carry permit and you are welcome to write down whatever you want - I do not require a receipt or to write anything down on my end.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad.

Stay dangerous my friends.
~Jake

Pictures:
image-jpg.2459542

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom