24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Pace Cargo trailer converted

Zip Code: 31008

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3500.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pace Cargo Trailer converted for camping. 6X10 inside height is 5' 6". I replaced the floor and painted the bottom side to seal it from the weather. I insulated the walls and ceilings with 3/4" foam board. I added a ceiling vent and side vent, water hookup, with sink which drains into a bucket. I added a 30 amp electrical and regular 110v hookups. It needs some sort of circuit breaker box to run electrical. I added stabilizers to all four corners. Tires are basically new and the spare tire is new. I converted the front door to an RV style door latch and kept the bar lock. I made the bar lock possible to lock in the open position. You can re-do the interior to better suit your sleeping. I converted all the lights to LED lights. I also added a side window.

Pictures:
IMG_4594.jpg
IMG_4595.jpg
IMG_4596.jpg
IMG_4597.jpg
IMG_4598.jpg
IMG_4600.jpg
IMG_4601.jpg
IMG_4602.jpg
IMG_4603.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom