• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Parker Bros VH 12ga 28" barrels on size 1 frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawjadawg

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Parker Bros VH 12ga 28" barrels on size 1 frame

Zip Code: 30306

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 850

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Apologies to those interested the other day. My weekend blew up on me so I couldn't get to the computer. Relisting - If interested, please send a PM rather than posting to the listing because I simply do not see those unless I log on to the computer. Parker Bros 12ga is on the desirable 1 frame. Most 16ga guns are built on a 1 frame, meaning finding an orphaned set of 16ga barrrls will make it easy to make yourself a 2 barrel set. Bores are clean and unhoned with one raised dent. F/M chokes that actually pattern really well. LOP is 14-1/2" to the end of the factory dog's head butt plate. All numbers match. Ive carried this gun several times chasing woodcock and it didnt tear up the birds even at close range. I recommend shooting low pressure shells, which are easily found in gun stores and Cabelas. This is a great shooter and a fine candidate for restoration with clean and unhoned bores. Barrel weight is 3-10 and overall weight just over 6lbs. A pleasure to carry. Some remaining case colors in protected areas. Overall a nice patina with carry wear and wood that has been hunted. This gun screams nostalgia of yesteryear. I sh9t a round of skeet down at Tom Lowe last year and everyone there wanted to look at the Old Reliable. $850 firm. Im located in Va Highlands in Atlanta. Sorry. I dont ever "come down" your way if you are one who lives a distance away.

Pictures:
1410615074_1.jpg

1410615074_2.jpg

1410615074_3.jpg

1410615074_4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom