Reaction score
Item Name: FS PSA 15 with extras, Surfire m500 light! Price drop

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a PSA 15, comes with carry handle that is removable as you see and the M500 sure fire light system, has bright and low light as well, they don’t even make those light anymore!!! Has been shot around 200 rounds through it and flawless, not looking to trade. Barrel is rated for 5.56. Willing to meet in metro area.
Will include 2 PMags with it!

Pictures:
IMG_2464.jpeg
IMG_2465.jpeg
IMG_2466.jpeg
IMG_2467.jpeg
IMG_2468.jpeg
IMG_2469.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is a PSA 15, comes with carry handle that is removable as you see and the M500 sure fire light system, has bright and low light as well, they don’t even make those light anymore!!! Has been shot around 200 rounds through it and flawless, not looking to trade. Barrel is rated for 5.56. Willing to meet in metro area.

This is a PSA 15, comes with carry handle that is removable as you see and the M500 sure fire light system, has bright and low light as well, they don’t even make those light anymore!!! Has been shot around 200 rounds through it and flawless, not looking to trade. Barrel is rated for 5.56. Willing to meet in metro area.
I can do 450 today

I can do 450 tomorrow call me 504-920-0197

Back
Top Bottom