31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Quest 2 VR Head set with accessories

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 180

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've been the only owner for 2 years, smoke free and kid free home. I really enjoyed it, but I've barely touched over the past 6 months and feel like someone could use it more. This is the 256gb version. It's been well kept and doesn't have any scratches on the lenses.
It comes with:

BOBO VR halo style head strap that is far more comfortable than the floppy strap it came with. This also has a built in battery backup for an extra 4 hours of game play.

BOBO VR Fan kit for when things get intense, has 2 speeds and can also be charged from the head strap.

BOBO VR charging dock, it not only provides a safe location to keep the headset when not in use, but it's also a charging dock for the battery back up and the head set. It's also designed keep the headset charged at all times but shuts off when the battery is full.

KIWI controller grips so you don't launch the controller across the room, they easily adjust to quickly to any sized hand and include an easy access door to the controller batteries.

Will also come with a quest brand carrying case, it doesn't really work well with the bigger head strap, but I won't have a use for it afterwards.

For those curious, the sticker on the front is from the movie Big Hero 6 and it's easily taken off with 0 residue.

I'll go over all of the accessories in person, but videos on the start up and account set up can be found all over YouTube.

I'm located in Rome and I work around the North Atlanta area. I'm somewhat flexible on a meeting spot.

*Display Skull is not included*

Pictures:
1000005362.jpg
1000005363.jpg
1000005371.jpg
1000005361.jpg
1000005366.jpg
1000005367.jpg
1000005364.jpg
1000005353.jpg
1000005354.jpg
1000005365.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom