• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Aero in Spent Brass

gota1911

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-aero-in-spent-brass.1930495/
Item Name: FS Custom Aero Precision in Spent Brass

Zip Code: 30116

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $950 FIRM Price good until April 1st.

Caliber: .556 Nato

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Normal Due diligence. Check GA License, GWCL is a +

Item Description: This is a limited builders set from Aero Precision they call spent brass. It features the newest generation upper an lower receiver style with a 15” free float keymod handguard. It has a 16” government profile Ballistics Advantage barrel with a YHM Phantom 5C2 flashider. The bolt and carrier is a M16 style that is Titanium Nitrided. The fire control group has been polished for a smoother trigger pull. It is finished off with a BCM buttsock and grip. The Magpul MBUS sights (not pictured) have been adjusted to align with a laser bore sight. This will be accurate the first time you take it to the range. It will come with a hard case and one Magpul magazine. This weapon has been checked for proper head spacing, but remains to be fired (I’ll leave that honor for the next owner). I am a certified armorer with many years of experience. I would trust this rifle with my life. I’m not looking for any trades at the moment. Thank you for looking!!

* If you can't legally own a firearm, do not contact me*
Pictures:

a-p-spent-brass-1-jpg.1893452

a-p-spent-brass-2-jpg.1893453

a-p-spent-brass-3-jpg.1893454

Back
Top Bottom