• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Remington 1148 .410 bore 11-48

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawjadawg

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Remington 1148 .410 bore 11-48

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:I live in Atlanta, but will be in Laurens Co. this weekend(3/15-17). The wood on this little 410 semi auto shotgun is in great shape. The receiver has a few scratch marks and freckling, but otherwise the bluing remains very strong. Camera flash really exaggerates imperfections. This is a fine example of the predecessor to the 1100. This is an adult sized 410 with a LOP of 14" and hard to find improved cylinder barrel. I've owned this gun about 3 or 4 years, but have never fired a round with it. I certainly thought I would, but not too long after buying it I found something else that has held my attention so out the door she goes.

$500 -

I live in Morningside near Emory and work in Doraville. This is for sale to any Georgia resident who is eligible to own a firearm, except for the guy in Jefferson who keeps lowballing me based on 12 ga pricing.

Pictures:
1361212267_0.jpg

1361212267_1.jpg

Freckled, but smooth. The FLASH REALLY brought it out. Pictures are MUCH worse than in person. Not that noticeable.
1361212267_3.jpg

View attachment 164035View attachment 164033View attachment 164031View attachment 164034View attachment 164032

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
"This is for sale to any Georgia resident who is eligible to own a firearm, except for the guy in Jefferson who keeps lowballing me based on 12 ga pricing. "

Loved that!!! Internet "know it alls".

Your price is very reasonable. I wish I could meet you this weekend while you were down my way. I'd like to have this one. GLWS!

I have had a background check done by the sheriff in order to purchase a pistol.

why do I have to be a resident of GA. if it is a personal shotgun, and we were at a gunshow, you could
sell it to me with no questions asked and no paper work. I am a eligible resident of NC.

Actually, if he sold it to an NC resident at a gun show knowing you were a out of state resident, it would be illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom