• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Remington Golden Bullet 525 pack for retail $19.99 - 1st to answer correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would cost you some of your gun rights. Obama and company would question why you laid so many rounds down, why you had a need for so many rounds in the first place, and then ban bulk packs of .22 (i.e. anything containing more than 10 rounds).

When can I pick up the brick? I work off GA 400 exit 13.

Challenge:

If you traveled back in time to 1875 and bought 3 100% condition Colt Single Action Armies, and then traveled to present time and sold all 3 at average fair market value, what pre-tax percentage (down to the nearest ten thousandth) of a down payment on a 2013 Ferrari F430 would you have? Winner gets a Ke$ha autobiography for $299.95, 8 feet below sea level in northern-western Charlton County, Ga.

Funny stuff here "It don't cost nuthin to lay bullets" "Bullets don't float" "It would take 2 bullets".

OK here are some hints of how I got MY number.

I looked at Wikipedia to find the Circumference of earth at the Equator and length of bullet...

KM is the standard unit of measure for large distances. Also, 1 km = 1,000 meters = 1,000,000 mm (See metric is better)

I live in Forsyth County and the state adds .07% to all of my purchases...

Last edited:
Dang, I spent all night laying out my .22s and only got 9/10s of a mile down the road. Had to keep dodging traffic. Too tired to do the math now. Good luck to the winner.

Funny stuff here "It don't cost nuthin to lay bullets" "Bullets don't float" "It would take 2 bullets".

OK here are some hints of how I got MY number.

I looked at Wikipedia to find the Circumference of earth at the Equator and length of bullet...

KM is the standard unit of measure for large distances. Also, 1 km = 1,000 meters = 1,000,000 mm (See metric is better)

I live in Forsyth County and the state adds .07% to all of my purchases...

Mine should've be pretty dead-on then, except I didn't add tax. $64,280,180.05 w/7% tax

Mine should've be pretty dead-on then, except I didn't add tax. $64,280,180.05 w/7% tax

You are VERY close... FYI - you can not buy part of a box of ammo.

I have to go to my Aunts Funeral in a while. I will check back when I get home around 8pm. Thanks for playing along folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom