• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Romanian AK parts

nitrousfedlx

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I finished up one of my Romy projects and this is what I have leftover. $100 for everything ftf. Throw in 5 bucks for shipping if need be. 3 buttplate trap door springs, 2 grip screws (one with big head Allen and one with small head slotted for bakes), one modern wasr stock (a little beat up from me getting it off) and upper/lower handguard (I stained the upper), one surplus stock, both stocks have all metal and hardware with, one Russian sling and one Bulgarian, 2 bakes and 1 modern WASR black grip.. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20210916_153204.jpg
    20210916_153204.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 145
I finished up one of my Romy projects and this is what I have leftover. $100 for everything ftf. Throw in 5 bucks for shipping if need be. 3 buttplate trap door springs, 2 grip screws (one with big head Allen and one with small head slotted for bakes), one modern wasr stock (a little beat up from me getting it off) and upper/lower handguard (I stained the upper), one surplus stock, both stocks have all metal and hardware with, one Russian sling and one Bulgarian, 2 bakes and 1 modern WASR black grip.. Thanks!
What would you let the blonde stock go for ?

Back
Top Bottom