Reaction score
Item Name: FS Rossi 45 (Long) Colt, Model '92

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450

Caliber: 45 (Long) Colt / 45LC / 45 Colt

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice 45 Colt Lever Action. Older "Amadeo Rossi" model '92 imported by Interarms. Steel follower. This lady carries two serial numbers. Rossi used a four digit number under the stock (and the stock carries the same number). When Interarms imported them they must've added the "US normal" SN on the receiver side. 16" Barrel. I can't remember how many rounds fit in the tube. Round Barrel, nice dark wood.

Shoots well, easily accurate to 100 yards. I don't shoot it much, and have no idea on the "round count".

I am thinning the herd. More to come.

Can meet in Carnesville, Commerce, Cornelia, Clayton, etc. I work on-call and have to stay within a certain distance of Toccoa.
PM is best. If I'm at work it may be a few hours before I can get to a computer.

I would like to see a GA Weapons License or a DL and know that it's legal for you to own a firearm.

Pictures:
img_3529-jpg.1028518

img_3530-jpg.1028519

img_3526-jpg.1028520

img_3527-jpg.1028521

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom