• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Central GA  FS Ruger 10/22 carbine (never fired), stainless/synthetic + NIB mags + lots of .22 LR ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

idsman75

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger 10/22 carbine (never fired), stainless/synthetic + NIB mags + lots of .22 LR ammo

Zip Code: 31047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $350

Caliber: .22 LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***email me directly at idsman75@gmail.com****
Stainless Steel Ruger 10/22 Carbine w/black synthetic stock. No box or papers unfortunately. Comes with (4) Ruger BX-25 magazines and (1) BX-25X2 magazine. All magazines are factory sealed in original packaging. The BX-25 magazine holds 25 rounds. The BX-25X2 holds 50 rounds (2 magazines permanantly attached in opposite directions of one another. Also includes 5 factory sealed Federal tuna-can ammo cans (325 rounds apiece, 36-grain, copper plated, hollow-point) for a total of 1,625 rounds. A few of the cans are slightly dented but not compromised.

I don't have phone access or access to this website during the work day. Saturday is the only day.
Cash only deal. $350. Face-to-face in Columbus, GA on Saturday. Email me directly at idsman75@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom