Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Big Announcement! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Metro Atlanta FS Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk

Thread in 'Dealer Listings - Firearms & Accessories' started by MSAA, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:14 AM.

Tags:
  1. MSAA

MSAA The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Dealer Supporter

Supporter

179   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 375

Caliber: 44 mag

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: #4473 & background check or CWP

Item Description: I have an interesting Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk with 10” aftermarket (I think) barrel. No markings on barrel

Now here is the kicker, it HAD some action problems
    Thanks to @gunwright , he informed me as to the problem and volla' problem solved.
    now it just needs the push rod that I found in the parts box (no Screw) from this previous owner, but cant seem to get it to fit correctly. It's included!!!

Comes with an older model Leupold M8-4X Extended ER Pistol Scope mounted to Buehler scope mount in great condition Worth at least $200 by itself.

Appears to have a custom Burl Wood Grip (can’t find any id on it) and includes a Pachmayr Presentation Grip as well

Includes the slight mildew smelling Pistol Case with Red lining as seen in the pictures! Now that’s a bonus!

Serial # of this beast is 82-50116 dating it to 1978

Has the words “Trapper Gun” engraved/etched underneath the top of the frame above the cylinder

Asking $375

I still recommend, this Pistol be serviced by a Competent gun smith and is sold “as is”

Steven
    MSAA

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.