20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: S&w 586

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 400obo

Caliber: 357-38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have decided to put up my 586 no dash for sale. Bought this about a month ago. Took it out and ran 100 rounds of 357 and 38 through it. It is in good condition with only slight muzzle wear. Does not have the " M" modification done. Haven't had any issues with it. No box or docs.

Pictures:
1353717558_0.jpg

1353717558_1.jpg

1353717558_2.jpg

Op, hope you do not mind, but in regards to the "M" modification/recall, S&W still honors this modification. Call S&W, they will send a shipping lable, send it to S&W, they will do the modification and send it back at no charge. Great Smith, good luck with the sale!

Hmmm. Nice Unit, I PM'd (2) "ill take its".....starting this past saturday.
I assume this is gone, or we would have heard back. But please advise, many thanks.
hamhock, Ball Ground, GA.
....and JWC.....I got there before you, for sure my friend.....( and you dont even like blued smiths ).

Me too - even got a "it's still available" to which I offered full asking price and attempted to set a meet time/place. Contact ceased.

I've moved on but noticed that OP has has not been active since approximately an hour after post. This gun is too nice to not have moved by now.

I hope nothing has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom