• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS S&W M&P Shield 9mm with Apex Tactical kit $390

TapcoFan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Very nice condition M&P 9 with box and docs, 7 round mag with pinky extension, 8 round mag with pinky extension, Ameriglo fiber optic sights, IWB holster, and full Apex Tactical Duty Carry Action Enhancement Kit installed (the $150 kit with aluminum trigger). Most of the factory parts are present as well.
Must be able to meet in Acworth/Kennesaw. GWL preferred. No trades please.

Attachments

• IMG_20211019_205411865.jpg
    IMG_20211019_205411865.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 428
Very nice condition M&P 9 with box and docs, 7 round mag with pinky extension, 8 round mag with pinky extension, Ameriglo fiber optic sights, IWB holster, and full Apex Tactical Duty Carry Action Enhancement Kit installed (the $150 kit with aluminum trigger). Most of the factory parts are present as well.
I
i’ll give you 400 for it and I will go for it here’s my number for more info 4703500145

Back
Top Bottom