• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Safe clean out sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PStough

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Safe clean out sale!

Zip Code: 39861

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got 4 beauts up for sale! I’ll have prices listed but I’ll listen to decent offers. I’ll buy another safe before I give them away. Anybody I’ve traded or sold too can vouch my pieces are always took care of, I don’t deal in junk.

From left to right:
Remington 870 wingmaster 20g slug excellent condition with the factory scope they came with years ago. $650

Beretta a400 xplor 28g with the recoil system upland bronze $1300 obo have plenty of shells I can spare. Softest shooting hardest hitting there is. Excellent trap or dove gun.

Ruger mini 14 5.56/223 tactical new production. One piece Scope rail
$850 without the scope

Ruger m77 Scout .308
Xs full length rail and a Caldwell bipod adapter. $800

I have optics that can be discussed leupold or vortex.
Mainly looking to sell but will listen to trades on optic cut pistols preferably Glocks.
5.56,300bo or 9mm ammo. That’s about it for now.

If you’re interested in multiples I’ll negotiate price for buying more than one. Just let me know.
I can ship or meet, travel through north Georgia for work so don’t Be scared to reach out.

Also attached are screen shots of the cheapest I could find any of these new for, and we all know you have tax on top plus some places charge cc fees, transfer and shipping. So save yourself some cash and the hassle of trying to say they’re cheaper online.

Thank you fellas!

Pictures:
IMG_1153.jpeg
IMG_1154.jpeg
IMG_1155.jpeg
IMG_1156.jpeg
IMG_1157.jpeg
IMG_1158.jpeg
IMG_1159.png
IMG_1160.png
IMG_1161.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom