• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS SAWMILL LUMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so far. I'm liking that black Walnut. It's got me wondering if I should start some projects back up with tables and islands. If I'm ever around your area I'll definitely stop by

looking for 2 pieces of wood for a bartop in basement. 8 foot minimum , 1 1/2 inch to 2 inch think and 26 inches wide. Any wood on hand you would recommend? Also need 12 foot piece 16 to 18 inches wide.

thanks

looking for 2 pieces of wood for a bartop in basement. 8 foot minimum , 1 1/2 inch to 2 inch think and 26 inches wide. Any wood on hand you would recommend? Also need 12 foot piece 16 to 18 inches wide.

thanks
What's clickin Chicken! I hope all is doing good with you and yours! I still have a coin in the truck for you..I went to Cartesville and picked up some wood from him..Great guy, I picked it up to have someone build, a presentation box for a WWI 1911. Hope to see you soon.

where ya been my friend? I just asked him about some wood. If your interested if he has what I need, take a ride on over with me. I`ll take my trailer.
He was supposed to have a piece that he was going to cut, a new entrance sign for the property..Still waiting for him to pm me..Would love to ride over one day, just let me know

You are so far. I'm liking that black Walnut. It's got me wondering if I should start some projects back up with tables and islands. If I'm ever around your area I'll definitely stop by

love black walnut,here is table I made for a friend for Christmas
table.jpg

He was supposed to have a piece that he was going to cut, a new entrance sign for the property..Still waiting for him to pm me..Would love to ride over one day, just let me know

got my cabinets in the basement almost ready for tops, saw this wood and fell in love. Only seem to find pine in our area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom