• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Shadow Systems CR920 Elite with New Holosun 507kx optic and extra 13...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc68

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
58   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Shadow Systems CR920 Elite with New Holosun 507kx optic and extra 13...

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Concealed Carry Permit, Name, address, phone

Item Description: Excellent condition, used very little as I chose to carry a different EDC. In the box with docs, lock and range bag. Five total magazines that are all Shadows Systems mags: 1- 10 rd with pinky extension, 4- 13 round magazines. I am the original owner for both the CR920 and the Holosun optic. I need to see your Carry Permit., and would like a bill of sale. This is a beautiful sub-compact pistol and if you have to use it in self defense and it is confiscated during the investigation, Shadow Systems will replace it for free! A great EDC if you're looking for a sub-compact 9mm. Also includes Bravo Concealment OWB and IWB holsters. You must be legally allowed to purchase and own a firearm in the state of Georgia.

Pictures:
IMG_0185.jpeg
IMG_0186.jpeg
IMG_0187.jpeg
IMG_0188.jpeg
IMG_0189.jpeg
IMG_0190.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom