• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Sick kid fund!!

Here is the updae that I got from lilgreg. We talked on the phone for a few mins and he will send updates as soon as he can. He is trying to go through everyone's PMs and humbly appreciates everything.

She is stable. Her kidney values have stopped climbing for right now. Her kidneys are still not really working. She is peeing a little like 3ml per hour. The drain my n her chest is still dumping a ton of fluid and they have no idea why. I sure could use some help if Ya could spread the word to everyone here. I am not to sure where I would post updates and as much as I really want to I have got hundreds of PMs I am trying to get through.

Maybe this can be moved to the OP by one of our kind MODs?

Here is the updae that I got from lilgreg. We talked on the phone for a few mins and he will send updates as soon as he can. He is trying to go through everyone's PMs and humbly appreciates everything.

She is stable. Her kidney values have stopped climbing for right now. Her kidneys are still not really working. She is peeing a little like 3ml per hour. The drain my n her chest is still dumping a ton of fluid and they have no idea why. I sure could use some help if Ya could spread the word to everyone here. I am not to sure where I would post updates and as much as I really want to I have got hundreds of PMs I am trying to get through.

Thanks for this update....

Thanks for the update brother. I'm prayin hard

Back
Top Bottom