Reaction score
Item Name: FS SIG M11-A1 - Amazing 9mm

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 825

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok, this one really pains me to sell, but I haven't raised enough cash for my brother's chemotherapy copays yet.

Up for sale is a Sig M11-A1, only fired a mag or two through it. Comes with G10 grips and original grips. Born on date is about a year ago. Comes with everything like new, box, docs, 2 mags, etc etc. Just google Sig M11-A1 and it will tell you all about it.

Not a single scratch on it, if it looks like a scratch its a hair or piece of lint

No trades, cash only. Must meet me, I'm not driving two hours to meet you. I live closer to Loganville than I do Monroe.

Thanks and God Bless.

Pictures:
img_0592-jpg.1561507

img_0593-jpg.1561508

img_0595-jpg.1561509

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Really need this sold. $800, or if you pay full price of $825 I’ll include a solid handmade black leather OWB pancake holster that holds it high and tight. You will need to break it in though as I didn’t carry it and it’s really tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom