Item Gone: FS Sightmark Photon XT 4.6 x 42S Digital Night Vision Riflescope

Status
Not open for further replies.

batoncolle

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Sightmark Photon XT 4.6 x 42S Digital Night Vision Riflescope

Zip Code: 31093

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Lightly used Sightmark Photon XT 4.6 x 42S Digital Night Vision Riflescope. I had this setup for a friend night hunting backup until I added a second thermal a while ago so it's had very light use and has been collecting dust. It comes with everything you see in the picture including the added mount and an added supplemental IR light which takes an 18650 battery. I believe this particular scope has been discontinued for a newer model, but you can see all the details here https://www.academy.com/p/sightmark-photon-xt-46-x-42s-digital-night-vision-riflescope.

Can do a FTF in the Mid GA area (Macon, Warner Robins, Perry, etc) or I will also ship on your dime, but I don't do paypal, or any other cash apps, so we'd have to do an MO.

Pictures:
vMM8sce.jpg

fxs1MNK.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom