• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Smith and Wesson 317 AirLite "Kit" Gun 22LR

buckeroo

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-smith-and-wesson-317-airlite-kit-gun-22lr.1449837/
Item Name: FS Smith and Wesson 317 AirLite "Kit" Gun 22LR

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550.00

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am the original owner of this gun and have only had it for roughly a year. In that time it has been fired roughly 50 times. It has been in the safe the rest of the time. This is the perfect gun for woods walking. I bought it because it is so light. It definitely does not weigh you down. Like new with box, docs and all that come with these. Please no trades. These are stock photos that represent mine exactly. Awesome little guns.

From the Smith site:
The Smith & Wesson Model 317, debuted in 1997, as part of the AirWeight series of revolvers. Built on an aluminum-alloy J-frame and chambered in 22 Long Rifle, this lightweight revolver is small enough to be carried inside a hunter or fisherman’s kit bag, as its name suggests.

Features
• Aluminum alloy frame and cylinder
• 8 Shot Cylinder
• Stainless steel barrel
• HI-VIZ® Fiber Optic Green front sight
• Adjustable rear sight

Pictures:
capture6-png.1223724

capture-5png-png.1223725

capture3-png.1223727

capture2-png.1223728

capture1-png.1223729

^^^ You are exactly right! I REALLLLLY wanted a 617, but the purpose of this gun was solely for hiking and scouting for bear season on the National Forest. Every ounce you can save doing that is a big deal. (Plus I had a knack for nearly stepping on every rattle snake around on my favorite mountain!)

Gh1950, I am almost certain it has a lock since it is a newer model. I am literally blanking trying to picture in my mind. I will check tonight and post for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom