• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Smith and Wesson collapsible batons and handcuffs. $20 ea

whiskerz

Default rank 5000+ posts
Why ?
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...llapsible-batons-and-handcuffs-20-ea.1927730/
Item Name: FS Smith and Wesson collapsible batons and handcuffs. $20 ea

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $20

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Note from mom, Picture of a fish holding a beer

Item Description: For Sale is Smith and Wesson batons and handcuffs. I have a good amount of each. So if you need 4 sets of handcuffs for a hot date or enough batons for each of your kids I have you covered.
1. SWBAT21H I have a few of these. They now include a belt sheath as well $20 each.

2.SWBAT24H I have less of these and they also include a belt sheath. You would pay $5 for 3 extra inches. $25 each

3. Safariland batons. I only have 2-3 of these $25 each also includes a sheath

4. Smith and Wesson M-100 handcuff with 1 key and now include a belt cuff case. I have a few belt key holders as well $20 each

The fine print. Don't do stupid things with this stuff. They are all used most have been carried a lot and used next to zero. some have various wear from none to some. Shipping is kind of a pain because the batons are too long closed for a flat rate small box. Handcuffs are easy to ship. You pay actual cost. The last 2 batons were $8.30 postage in a recycled Amazon box. Do you really need a picture ?

Back
Top Bottom