0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith &amp; Wesson M&amp;P 15 with accessories

Zip Code: 31419

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: All information regarding buyer per GA bill of sale.

Item Description: This an M&P 15 5.56 rifle. Very little use. Comes with the original box with the manual. Has a tactical TR with laser and flashlight, Leapers red/green dot sight, three 30-round metal mags, five plastic 30-round mags, and 480 rounds of 5.56 ammo. I will be glad to answer any questions you have.

Pictures:
IMG_2432.jpeg
IMG_2433.jpeg
IMG_2434.jpeg
IMG_2436.jpeg
IMG_2438.jpeg
IMG_2437.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This an M&P 15 5.56 rifle. Very little use. Comes with the original box with the manual. Has a tactical TR with laser and flashlight, Leapers red/green dot sight, three 30-round metal mags, five plastic 30-round mags, and 480 rounds of 5.56 ammo. I will be glad to answer any questions you have.
I am interested. Please give me a call.

This an M&P 15 5.56 rifle. Very little use. Comes with the original box with the manual. Has a tactical TR with laser and flashlight, Leapers red/green dot sight, three 30-round metal mags, five plastic 30-round mags, and 480 rounds of 5.56 ammo. I will be glad to answer any questions you have.
Is this still available? What would be the best way to contact you im interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom