• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Shield

cbcjake

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-smith-wesson-m-p-9-shield.2395810/
Item Name: FS Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Shield Kit

Zip Code: 30290

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $490.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: BNIB Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Shield bundle bug out kit. Box, bag with first aid kit, mask, 3 extra eight round magazines. Total of 5 magazines, perfect never taken out of box except for pictures. Must meet in Tyrone please, thanks.

Pictures:
tempimage3doim3-jpg.3031546

tempimageptaaex-jpg.3031547

tempimageluomjn-jpg.3031548

Am I required to provide a CCWL?
I am under 21 which some people are rather sticky about... can provide photo ID as well as bill of sale on my end if you are interested! Thanks!
Willing to offer $490 cash today!

Educate yourself on laws and it isn’t sketchy‍♀️
don’t assume anything in relation to firearms
I’m well educated on the laws, this seems to be an all too common comment. I think at this point I’ve had at least 4 people basically copy and paste this same message into comments and DMs. You’re a new member under 21, no carry permit, no feedback. Never said it’s illegal for you to own a pistol. Sounds like a recipe for trouble for OP. If I was trying to get a pistol under 21 I wouldn’t go around announcing it, just saying :fish2:

Ah, that part is very well understandable as I feel the same way and understand both sides of it! That is why I like to inform the seller right from the beginning, if they are not comfortable with the sale I completely understand, no hurt feelings!

Ah, that part is very well understandable as I feel the same way and understand both sides of it! That is why I like to inform the seller right from the beginning, if they are not comfortable with the sale I completely understand, no hurt feelings!
If you feel the need to inform them then why not do it through a PM instead of putting out here for everyone to see?

Back
Top Bottom