28   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Snapper 8HP Riding Mower with Bagger and 3 Blades

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 285.00 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am clearing out my parents garage to clear the Estate.

This Snapper 8HP Riding mower has been sitting a bit but still has a long life ahead of it. The engine is a Briggs & Stratton 8HP. I can't keep the engine running and I have narrowed it down to the Carb which I believe needs a really good cleaning. As you can see in the pictures, this is a well kept mower and there is little to no rust.

My dad cleaned the mower each time he used it. The mower was serviced before my dad drove it into the garage, parked it then deflated the tires!

This Snapper mower has a full factory Snapper bagger and chute, 3 additional blades, a new battery and Gas Filter along with a new plug.

I have the price at $285 but make me a REASONABLE offer. You never know how it will go!

Drop me a PM or an email to billcrsinc@gmail.com with any questions, offers or if you want directions to see the mower.

Thanks for Looking.

Pictures:
img_4359-jpg.1393611

img_4363-jpg.1393612

img_4362-jpg.1393613

img_4427-jpg.1393614

img_4426-jpg.1393615

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom