• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Central GA  FS SOLD!!! Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon WITH Briley Competition Skeet Tubes & SKB Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Little

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon Over & Under WITH Briley Competition Skeet Tubes & SKB Case

Zip Code: 31024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1750.00

Caliber: 12 Gauge with 20 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 gauge Briley Skeet Tubes

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This Beretta 686 is already set up for competition skeet shooting. The 12 Gauge 28 inch barrel comes with matched Briley Competition Skeet tubes, Briley interchangeable chokes and a SKB breakdown case.

The new price of this gun is around $2,000 and it cost approximately $1,200 to send the gun to Briley and have them custom fit the tubes to this gun. THESE BRILEY TUBES WERE FITTED TO THIS SHOTGUN and may not fit other Beretta shotguns.

The gun has been well maintained. One VERY TINY ding on the Italian Walnut stock. The barrel and receiver are in excellent condition.

The only thing you need to begin shooting skeet is shotgun shells. This is the perfect setup for the beginning skeet shooter.

I am selling this gun because my bills are piling up and I have no choice. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
dsc_0012-jpg.600158

dsc_0014-jpg.600159

dsc_0015-jpg.600160

dsc_0016-jpg.600162

dsc_0017-jpg.600166

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice-lookin' Tube Set! A few questions, if I may...Any idea what the gun weighs "All Tubed Up"? Length of pull? Is the 12 Gauge Barrel Screw Choked, or Fixed? What Chokes come with the small-gauge Tubes? Thanks....mikey357

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom