Reaction score
Item Name: FS **SPM** Federal AR15

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1050.00

Caliber: 556/223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale is my Fed Arm 7.5 AR15 - Pistol. I have Sighted in and Shot about 200 Rounds total and kept it cleaned and Oiled. Its been fed everything mixed in the Mag incl .223 55gr, HP, Soft point Varmint, 5.56 55gr, 65gr, 77gr and Green Tip. Never Failed to Go Bang never ever!

Its a Tack Driver at 25 & 50 yards, and will Ring steel at 100 yards all day long. I have a few AR's and I have a dupt size length Aero Precision. They are so close I can't tell the difference in look, build, feel, and shooting right down to the Aero Performance like Wide Flared Magwell. This Federal Arm is built like a Precise Tank.

This Pistol is in Excellent condition, has a Deep Hard Coat nice Black High Quality Finish, and has Enhanced enlarged Trigger guard, Raptor charge Handle, MLok Rail, MLok Fore Grip, Metal Flip up adjustable Sights, Flash Can Muzzle sound diverter, and SBA3 Tactical Adjustable Brace. PM me if you want to Buy.
This Is Not A Build, Its a Complete Factory Precise Gun.

**NOTE**
ACOG Clone and Sling Not Included. Possible to buy if figures are valued correctly.

**Must See Ga DL must be able to legally purchase.

FedArm/Federal Armament (specs from Manf website)

BARREL LENGTH 7.5

AR-15 Flat Top M-LOK railed semi-automatic pistol chambered for both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem.

It has a 4150 CMV Chrome Moly Barrel, 1:7″ Twist.

The upper and lower receivers are milled from Mil-Spec forged 7075-T6 and have Type III Class II hard-coat anodized finishes (Same Finish that Colt uses). The upper receiver has M4 feed ramps and a flat top Picatinny rail.

The Full Auto Bolt carrier and gas key are made Magnetic Particle Inspected to ensure flawlessness.

Pictures:
img_2534-jpg.2829982

img_2536-jpg.2829983

img_2541edit-jpg.2829984

img_2537-jpg.2829987

img_2545-jpg.2829991

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom