Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS ***SPM*** Little Sister going too! S & W M637-2 Enhanced Action Talo Model 38 Special VERY NICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

1moondog

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
223   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Little Sister going too! S & W M637-2 Enhanced Action Talo Model 38 Special VERY NICE

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450 FIRM

Caliber: 38 Special + P

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Another one I hate to say Goodbye to, little sister to the M686-6 I just listed: Smith & Wesson M637-2 Enhanced Action Talo Model 38 Special+ P in excellent condition except for a few small nicks/scratches on butt of grips. I am the second owner and gun has never been fired to my knowledge. I have carried it quite a few times, that's where the nicks on handle came from. I tried to show in detail with pics. Other than this, the gun is LIKE NEW. Comes complete in original box with all acc's including hang tag. Also included is a brand new set of Hogue Bantam Grips in unopened package. I don't think this one is available from Smith & Wesson anymore, either. More pictures available upon request.

FOR SALE ONLY: $450 FIRM

Will need to peek at valid GDL and CCW permit, please.

***** PLEASE PM ALL QUESTIONS AND OFFERS *****

Thanks for lookin".............

Pictures:
guns-ebay-215-jpg.730071

guns-ebay-216-jpg.730072

guns-ebay-231-jpg.730075

guns-ebay-218-jpg.730080

guns-ebay-226-jpg.730081

[Broken External Image]:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom